The Complete Guide to Organizing and Operating Your Small Business
Complete discussions on:
– The best business entity structures for your business
– Hiring employees or using independent contractors
– How to properly set up and use an office in your home
– How to avoid the IRS’s costly “hobby loss” rules
– How to avoid tax penalties that can kill your business
– How to properly deduct business travel and mileage expenses,
– Understanding the complex new rules for business meals and entertainment expenses
– Dan’s recordkeeping system to keep you out of trouble with the IRS
LOOKING TO STAY CURRENT ON THE LATEST TAX CHANGES?
Dan Pilla' monthly newsletter, Pilla Talks Taxes, features news stories and developments in federal taxes that effect your pocket book. Each information packed issue shows you how to use little known strategies to cut your taxes, protect yourself from the IRS, exercise important taxpayers' rights and keeps you up to date on the latest trends in Washington on the important subjects of taxes and your rights. You can't afford to miss a single issue!
10 issues per year. $99.00 per yr Order Now!
Click here for more information on
PTT articles and subscription options.
An email address is required to receive this newsletter.
LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC TOPIC?
Check out our
INDEX of PILLA TALKS TAXES articles